Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your use of this website, and any content made available.
Your use of, and access to the site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
You don't need to be a member of the website to access the website or use the content or services. However, access to some areas of the website and some content and services may also be restricted to members only.
On becoming a member, you will be required to enter into a separate Membership Agreement.
2. Proprietary Rights
Your use of the website does not grant to you any ownership or interest in any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the website or any intellectual property rights subsisting any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the website.
Your use of the site does not grant to you any ownership or interest in any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the site or any intellectual property rights subsisting any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the site.
If you make other use of the website, or the Products, content, code, data or materials on the website or available through the website, except as otherwise provided above, you will violate copyright and other laws of The United Republic of Tanzania, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
3. Copyright Agent
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and thus, we decided to develop our own products, hereby saying, if you find out one or more of our products are on sale on other marketplace, please report to us. By doing that, you will be helping us alot.
The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names displayed on the website, or on content available through the website, are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of User terms and conditions and others.
Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting expressly or by implication any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of User terms and conditions or the third party that may own the applicable Trademark.
5. Changes to Terms of and Conditions
User terms and conditions may, at its sole discretion, revise or change these Terms and Conditions (in whole or in part) from time to time and at any time without notice to you.
Changes in the Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted by us on the website.
Your continued use of the website and/or the services made available on or through the website after any changes to the Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
6. User Information
The Trade Practices Act and similar state and territory legislation in The United Republic of Tanzania may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision goods or services on the website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by User terms and conditions (Non-excludable Rights).
\nUser terms and conditions does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- all content and services on the website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- User terms and conditions and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- User terms and conditions does not warrant that the functions contained in any content or your access to the Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the website or the server which stores and transmits content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- User terms and conditions does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the website (including any related or linked web sites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of User terms and conditions) will User terms and conditions or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the website or the content.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, User terms and conditions’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of User terms and conditions to the following:
- in the case of services supplied or offered by User terms and conditions:
- the supply of the services again;
- the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and
- in the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods.
10. Applicable Laws
We control and operate the website from our office in The United Republic of Tanzania in accordance with the laws of The United Republic of Tanzania. We do not represent that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the website from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.